My test 1
Stine Goya Christine Dress Clothing Dresses Party Dresses Stardot
Stine Goya's A PALAZZO collection draws upon Italian architect Renzo Mongiardino's illusory designs, fusing brocade prints and whimsical patterns with contemporary tailoring and design. The Christine Dress embodies Goya's bold vision, juxtaposing demure frill trims with an eye-catching colourway. From your desk to date night and beyond, team this daring design with patterned accessories for an eccentric ensemble.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 59.7cm (23.5”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 88cm (size small)
- Relaxed silhouette; fitted through waist
- Checked woven construction; non-stretch; lined; opaque
- Lilac, azure blue and cayenne red geometric star print
- High ruffle-trimmed neckline
- Long sheer sleeves; ruffle-trimmed cuffs
- Frill overlay to waist
- Open back
- Button fastening to nape; invisible zip to back
- Flounced hem
Material: 100% Polyester
Size & fitSize & fit
Cold hand or machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron.