My test 1
Columbia Kids Magic Mile Jacket (Toddler) Girls Coats & Outerwear Nocturnal Microgeo Print/Nocturnal
- From ski lift to trail the girls' Magic Mile™ Jacket provides cold-weather insulation without the weight and bulk of standard coats.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Tech™ shell:
• Two-layer design with twill outer and waterproof membrane.
• Waterproof, windproof, and critically seam-sealed protection.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture-vapor from perspiration.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining:
• Metallic lining reflects body-generated heat for improved warmth retention.
• Backing dissipates excess heat.
• Membrane lining for high breathability.
- Microtemp XF II insulation:
• Polyfill insulation offers warmth without excessive bulk.
• Crimped design increases surface area for improved warmth retention.
• 150 g/m² fabric weight.
- OUTGROWN™ grow system extends sleeves for cross-season wear.
- Attached, three-piece storm hood with adjustable back strap.
- Full-length zip with zipper garage and inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with adjustable, hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner media-device pocket with headphone cord router.
- Straight hemline.
- Reflective taping at the hood improves low-light performance.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 3T Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 16 in