My test 1
Acler Hounds Pants Clothing Pants Pants Houndstooth
Contemporary womenswear label Acler rework the heritage houndstooth pattern in their waist-skimming Hounds Pants. Crafted from a lightweight blend of cotton and silk, these tapered trousers are set to become the cornerstone of your desk-to-dusk edit.
Our model is wearing size AU 8 pants. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Length: Inside Leg: 75cm; Front Rise: 32cm; Leg Opening: 32cm (size AU 8)
- High-rise waist; tapered leg opening
- Cotton-silk blended plain weave; dry, lightweight handle; lined waistband; non-stretch; opaque
- Light grey and charcoal houndstooth pattern; white stitching
- Flat fixed waistband; belt loops
- Concealed zip and hook-and-bar fly
- Functional hip pockets
- Functional rear welt pockets
- Stitched vertical seam through leg
- Designed in Australia
Material: Main: 44% Viscose, 39% Cotton & 17% Silk; Lining: 100% Polyester
Size & fitSize & fit
Length: Inside Leg: 75cm; Front Rise: 32cm; Leg Opening: 32cm
Dry clean only.